In honor of our special days, I thought it would be fun to post some old pics of us as kids...my how we have grown (at least physically). :) Before baby comes, I want to find our newborn pics so we can compare and figure out who our little munchkin looks like!



Speaking of growing...I am now 30 weeks, which means we have less than 10 weeks (give or take) to go!!! It's so crazy for me to think that my friend, Sarah, gave birth to baby Justus at 30 weeks. I just can't imagine having our girl right now and am reminded how strong they all are for all they have gone through. By the way...they are doing GREAT (praise the LORD)! To check them out and see how cute Justus is, here is their blog: http://fuccillofamily.blogspot.com/
Here is my latest belly pic to show you how me and baby are growing...
I'm definitely feeling pregnant these days...it took awhile for me to get here (thankfully), but I now feel full-on prego! Baby is now about 3 lbs and is about 15.5" in length. The latest veggie she is compared to in weight (for those of you counting at home) is a large head of cabbage. :) Another thing I read compared her to a mini yorkie terrier in size (that's for you, Christie)! She likes to kick mommy a lot, especially when Daddy talks to her. I am supposed to do "kick counts" to make sure she is moving and doing ok in there...the goal is to feel her kick 10 times in an hour twice a day. Her record for this is getting her 10 kicks in a MINUTE! I have a feeling we are going to have a very active child!!! Does that really surprise you, knowing Chris and I?
My latest symptoms are feeling like I can't get a full breath, being congested (which I have been my whole pregnancy), feeling a little uncomfy in my lower belly region where all my ligaments are growing and stretching, and having some back pain. All in all, it's really not that bad at all and I am just thankful that everything is going so well!
Thanks for all of your prayers and support...we love you all!!!
2 comments:
YEAH!!! Wonderful Baby Blog!!!! Seems for sure those pics of you, Heather were just YESTERDAY!!! Did I really have such dark hair??!!! Anyway--thanks for this wonderful personal diary you've shared!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! Momolly
LOVE the double "number 1's" in the picture. And thanks for the love. You look great and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment