We had our 40 week (FULL TERM) appointment today and had great news that I am now 3cm dilated and 100% effaced! My body is doing exactly what it is supposed to, so we just need it to keep going with the dilation! This is my first week not working and with it being only Tuesday, it feels like the LONGEST week of my life so far just waiting to go into labor...so knowing we are making progress is very encouraging! Chris and I have been going stir crazy waiting for Hadley to make her appearance, so we decided to get out of the house today after our doc appointment and head to Sacajawea State Park in Pasco. We brought Koda along and all had a great time. Koda swam to her heart's content, we walked around, and I swung on the swings because I read somewhere swinging can help you go into labor...HA! At least it was fun...tomorrow is my official due date and my 4 year old nephew, Rees, said he thinks I'm going to have the baby tomorrow, so let's hope he's right! Thanks for the prayers...we'll keep you posted!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago







1 comment:
Swing away!!! We want to meet this little bundle! Oh, and I found a Mommy & Baby water class for J and Hads to do together! He just bought a new swim outfit that he thinks Hadley will really like :)!
p.s. Louie says to say hi to Koda and that if she needs someone to talk to after the baby comes, he's there for her.
Post a Comment