Friday, July 3, 2009

4 Year Anniversary!

4 years ago today, Chris and I got married at Snoqualmie Falls. It was such an amazing day with family and friends and one we will never forget. It is hard to believe 4 years have passed already and is amazing to think about all that has happened since we've been married. We have lived in 4 different cities, owned and sold a townhouse, both have changed jobs, Chris is about to earn a 2nd Bachelor's degree, we got a dog, and we now have a daughter. I could not have asked for a better partner than I have in Chris. This year there will be no extravagant celebration, just a normal night at home together as a family, taking care of Hadley. We both agreed that we wouldn't want to be doing anything else! Life is good...we are so blessed.

Here are some pics of our wedding day...


No comments: