Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Easton Photoshoot

Little Mr. Easton Dean ("EZD" as we like to call him) just turned 8 months old and his mommy (my friend Sarah Murphy) asked me to take some pics of him! I was so honored that she asked me! I had so much fun and Hadley was happy to get me out of her face with our camera, at least for a few moments. He is so stinkin cute! He was full of smiles and did awesome for me. We went to a park by our house for the first pics and then back to our house in my makeshift "studio" for some fun pics of him in a cowboy hat and his Halloween costume (that he isn't too fond of wearing, by the way).

Photography has always been a passion of mine and now that I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mommy), I have some time to pursue this hobby a little more and possibly start a little side business. If anyone wants some pics of your family, kiddos or for some other special occasion, let me know!!!

I snapped over 200 pics of Easton in our shoot and here are some of my favorites...





2 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

Way to go Heather! Impressive!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable. You did a great job!