Friday, December 11, 2009

Recent Videos!

I've gotten some really cute videos of Hadley lately that I wanted to share.

The first one is of Hadley laughing at Koda. On Tuesday I was waiting for Chris to get home from his last day of practicum (YEAH!) and was trying to entertain the girls (Hadley & Koda).  I had Hadley in her exersaucer that she loves and Koda dropped her toy in my lap to play fetch - when I threw it for her she freaked out (a little attention deprived) and went nuts after the toy and Hadley just started laughing!  It was so cute!  Now I can entertain both girls at the same time!!!

The second video is of Hadley waving! This is a new trick that my mom thinks she taught her! ;) When we were home for Thanksgiving she started doing it when my mom would walk in the room and wave at her, and now she does it all the time! What a smart girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these moments!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! WHAT A hAPPY HADDY!!!!!! GRANDMA'S SO PROUD!!!!!!!

smargaret2003 said...

I am lovin the video's Hadley is getting so big and it looks like Koda and Cablea have some new best friends. No worries they will forever be BDFF (Best Dog Friends Forever)!