Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vincent's Photoshoot

Our really great friends, the LaSalatas, had an ADORABLE baby boy - Vincent Charles - on May 5th and asked me to take some newborn photos of him! I was so excited to do it! They were all troopers and Dave and Arielle have now really been initiated into parenthood by getting pooped on, peed on, and puked on all in our 2 hours of taking pics! What we do to capture naked baby goodness! My favorite line of the day before we got started was from Dave after I asked them to get Vincent undressed..."You mean you are gonna take pictures of him butt naked?" HAHA! He had NO IDEA what he was in for! Here are some of my favorites from the day...isn't he such a cutie? Hadley was very interested in him, I must say...good practice for when her own little brother shows up on the scene in Aug! I think she was just excited that mom was taking pics of someone else for once!!! :)









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Heather Linderman Baby Photo shoots are truly capturing the amazing miracle of vivacious Vincent!!! ABSOLUTELY HEART TOUCHING--After God created Him....you CAPTURED him along with his adoring parents!!!! Heather-----you have the touch!!!!!! Proud parents of YOU!!!!! Mom and Dad (Road Warriors at the moment!)

Anonymous said...

Heather-
LOVE those pictures. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for sharing.
Tam

Phil and Bri said...

Heather these are great!!!!!!!! You are very talented!!