Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hi Pizza!!!

Hadley LOVES to say "Hi" to everything, anything, and everyone she comes across - along with giving her cute little wave. It is so funny to walk through a store with Hadley because she waves at literally EVERYONE we pass. A lot of times I don't even notice her doing it until someone waves back to her and says "Hi" or I hear them telling the person they are with that the cute baby just said "Hi" to them. I wish more people were as friendly as our innocent daughter! Here is a little video I caught of her waving and saying "Hi" to my piece of pizza the other night (over and over again) - pizza needs love too! She really doesn't discriminate! I think we might just have a social butterfly on our hands...

2 comments:

smargaret2003 said...

I love this post it melts my heart. Hadley Sue you are just too cute!

Angie Linderman said...

There are no words for this! I love it!