Hadley discovered Koda for the first time the other day and we discovered what a good dog we have. She has been great with Hadley so far, but we didn't know how she would respond when Hadley started bugging her. Koda is such a friendly dog, so we know she would never hurt Hadley (maybe just cover her with licks), but we were interested to see how she responded when Hadley started the discovery process. Koda just sat there so calm letting Hadley pull her ear, hair, and whiskers. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
4 comments:
DOGGONE...that was sooo stinkin' cute!!!!! Did you see when Koda kind of tried to lick Hadley, she stuck her own tongue out a little?!!! Dogs are a little girl's best friend (even more than diamonds!!!) Love you all! Keep these sweet videos coming!!Grandma Momolly
I completely agree! That was adorable and you know I am not even a pet person. Thanks for sharing these fun moments, I love keeping up with all life's happening for you. Miss you guys! Hugs! FA
koda should teach louie how to properly behave around babies! like louie taught koda how to climb stairs!
hads... too cute girlie! oh and koda... no lickin' the hind parts on camera!!!!
I am crying for laughing I think I have watched this like 4 times already. I am so proud of Koda and little Miss Hadley Bear is going to be a great sister for Koda girl. You guys need to come all come over for a play date. Cabela misses her friend and the kidos could play and we could have some adult chat time...oh the joys! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment