Friday, October 16, 2009

Tatum's Photoshoot

I had another photo shoot this week of a cutie-pie named Tatum. She is almost 9 months old and did so great! She had the cutest outfits (including her octopus Halloween costume) and I absolutely loved that her mom, Hailey, wore her ballet slippers for some pictures with Tatum in her tutu. I think dancing is in her future! :)




4 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

great work heather! way to work it girl!

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Oh Heather, we absolutely LOVE the photos!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! You did a fantatsic job. You're right, it's hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

WOW Heather! These shots are magical!!!!! What sweet pics for Tatum's family to capture this age! You've got the eye and a delightful touch taking these memories! So proud, Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the octupus costume. These are all great!