Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mom-Do & Koda's Brest Friend...

Well...I never thought I would be one of those women who have a baby and then chop their hair off, but everything changes when you have a baby! I just couldn't take my long hair anymore...it is always getting in my way when I'm taking care of Hadley and I don't have time to deal with it, so OFF IT WENT! I got about 7 inches cut off today and it feels great! Now, I officially have a Mom-Do! :) Funny story for this pic of Koda...The other night, we look down and see Koda laying like this! HA! The thing around her head is called a "Brest Friend" (yes, that's how they spell "brest") ;) - it is a pillow I use for nursing Hadley. I guess she sees me with the "Brest Friend" all the time, she wanted to get in on the action...with her elephant too, of course. She has so many friends. ;)

No comments: